Ambrogio L400i Deluxe Robotic Lawnmower – Up to 20,000 m2
The Ambrogio L400 Deluxe is a powerful robot with an attractive design typical of Italian products, which can manage gardens up to 20.000 m², even those with multiple separate areas. The care and maintenance of very large areas, such as airfields, golf courses, football fields and parks becomes easy with Ambrogio L400 Deluxe. The advanced cutting and navigation systems guarantee covering the area in the shortest time possible, without leaving out any area and with centimetre-level precision. The latest ZCS Connect module allows you to connect and interact with Ambrogio any time and everywhere.
Designed to cover large areas faster than any other robot in our range, the L400 series features a three-blade cutting system and high capacity lithium-ion batteries to give wide mowing and long operating times. Each of the solid stainless-steel cutting blades are mounted within independently floating cutter arms so the blades can follow the contours of the ground.
Featuring the latest 4.0 electronics and ZCS connect modules, the L400’s are fully GPS integrated with smart navigation and tracking. Unique wide conical grip wheels are ribbed with a semi-flexible toughened plastic allowing the grip to adapt to the ground.
With a super wide cut, the L400 needs to spend significantly less time than other models on a pitch to keep it maintained, allowing the pitch to be used for what is was designed for. Regular cutting and mulching keeps the turf in top condition.
Municiple Areas and Private Grounds
With the mowing automated, grounds care staff have more time to tend to other tasks. Sharing all the same safety and tracking features as the other PROline models, these mowers can be left to get on with their job.
Regular autonomous cutting keeps airstrips maintained so they are always ready to use. The contoured cut means you can see exactly what your wheels are touching down on.
Features of Ambrogio L400 Robotic Lawnmower:
• High Efficiency Brushless Motors
• Powerful lithium-ion batteries
• Slopes up to 45%
• Lightweight and robust carbon casing- A unique design with sleek lines , which combined with carbon, makes the robot robust and attractive.
• Perfect cut even on uneven ground
• Patented rear wheel- For excellent grip on all types of terrain, even on wet surfaces
• Differential GPS
• Smart Partition Cutting System- The robot creates and stores virtual maps of the area to be mowed and remembers the working times used for each area. When robot is working in an area that has not been mowed for some time, it cuts the grass with a spiral system before continuing the random cutting action.
Specifications of Ambrogio L400:
• Max sq.mt suggested (-20%) 20000
• Motor type Brushless
• Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V) 4X15Ah
• Max allowable slope (%) 45%
• Max Slope (%) 35%
• Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%) 20%
• Average Working Time 11:00 hours
• Recharge mode Contact
• Blade Type 3 x Solid Stainless Steel (4 Edged)
• Cutting Width 84
• Cutting Height (min-max) 25 – 85 mm
• Spiral Cutting Yes
• Smart Partitions Zoning Yes
• Cut Predeterminated Path No
• Eco Mode Yes
• Rain sensor Yes
• Maximum managed areas 8
• Navigation Type GPS Enhanced
• Compass System Yes
• Connect Module (GPS, GSM) – 1 Yes
• User Interface Touchscreen Display
• App Control Bluetooth-GSM
• Bluetooth receiver Yes
• Lifting/Tip-over sensor Yes
• Push/Stop emergency Button Yes
• PIN Code PIN & Geofence
Standard Equipment For Installation
• Perimeter Wire Length (m) 0
• Fixing Pegs 100
• Charging Station Yes
• Recharging Station Cover Optional
• Weight with Batteries Incl. (Kg) 49
• Robot Size (lxwxh) 1200x970x380 mm
• Wheel Profile Patented Conical
• Power Sound [dB(A)] 75-65
• Level of Protection IP21