15 reasons why you should buy a Robotic Lawnmower
- April 20, 2016
- Posted by: Platts Horticulture
- Category: Robotic Lawnmowers
If you have considered buying a Robotic Mower or would like to know what the advantages are of owning one, here are 15 reasons to switch from your old Petrol Lawnmower to a new lithium battery operated Robotic Lawnmower.
- Firstly, you can achieve a professional looking lawn with none of the effort – thanks to the free movement pattern, the lawn is perfectly cut, delivering a beautiful and carpet-like look. The razor-sharp blades cut the grass gently from all directions, helping it to grow strong and prevent moss.
2. Secondly, it will cut the grass all-year round – the machine’s robust and weatherproof exterior means it will work through the rain, giving you the perfect finish all season long. Its lightweight body also means no more tyre-tracks in the wet mud.
3. Thirdly, there are mo messy grass cuttings to clear up! The robotic mowers cut little and often resulting in smaller clippings which are mulched into the ground so you don’t have to worry about the disposal. The nutrients go back into the soil so you end up with a healthier lawn too!
4. Automatic charging – When the robotic mower needs more power, it finds its own way back to the charging station.
5. No need to keep regularly paying the gardener to mow your lawn. Installing a Robotic Mower in your garden can pay for itself in as little as 1 year!
6. You’ll never need to mow your lawn ever again! It’ll cut your lawn the way you want, when you want, and you’ll never have to lift a finger. Meaning you can get on with all the things you’d rather be doing.
7. Robotic lawnmowers can cover large lawns up to 5000m2 (that’s 1¼ acres!)
8. Save on storage of a large petrol lawnmower. Free up that precious shed or garage space!
9. Robot Mowers are pet and children friendly. If the robotic mower is lifted off the ground or tips over, the cutting automatically shuts off. In addition, the blades rotate far from the outer edge of the machine. If the machine meets an obstacle it will stop and redirect itself without causing any damage.
10. Low noise means it is quiet enough to operate at night and can be programmed to work in zones at times to suit you, like if you are having breakfast on the terrace for example.
11. Safe and Secure. The anti-theft alarm, GPS tracking and PIN code offers maximum security to the mower, activated according to your own choice. If somebody tries to lift it off the ground the alarm will sound on the mower and a message will be sent to your phone via an app.
12. Be kind to the planet! Efficient energy management means low energy consumption and because it is electrically powered it also produces no harmful emissions unlike petrol mowers, reducing your carbon footprint.
13. The iPhone and Android apps keeps you in control: track, interact and stay updated at the touch of a screen, wherever you are in the world.
14. If your garden is quite complex, the robotic mower will be able to be programmed to cut around shaped borders, trees and ponds. It can cut grass down narrow passages as small as 60 cm width as well as sloping garden too. Robotic Lawnmowers can handle slopes up to 24 degrees
15. If you have a lot of moss in your garden, the continuous mowing has a very positive influence on grass growth leading to the gradual disappearance of moss from the lawn.
If you wish to join the growing trend in modern garden technology you can Buy a Robotic Lawnmower from the Online Shop
VIEW OUR RANGE OF MODELS