This photocell uniquely operates from a 12v supply as used on most low voltage garden lighting systems.
Simply mount on a wall or post and wire into the system between the transformer and the light. Leave the transformer switched on ( it will consume next to no power when no lamp is on ) and then the light will automatically switch on at Dusk and switch off again at dawn.
A photocell is in theory a light sensor, automatically turning your outdoor lights on at dusk and off again at dawn; a handy solution which also saves energy without the need to manually turn the lights off in the moment which can easily be forgotten. Night time lighting also adds security and safety around the home with the surrounding area being illuminated during darkness.
- Voltage: 12V AC/DC
- Power Rating: 1500VA or 5A Inductive Load at 60uf
- Max Wattage: Incandescent 60W / LED 30W / Energy Saver 15W
- Switching level: 70 lux (approx.)
- IP Rating: IP44 (outdoor use)
- Box to Sensor – Live In (Brown), Live Out (Red) approx. 450mm
- Box to Connection Block – Live In (Brown), Live Out (Red), Neutral (Blue) approx. 450mm